August 14-15, 2014/5/30
SHANGHAI--(Business Wire)--The 2nd Annual Molecular Diagnostics Summit (MDx 2014), organized by CBI China, will be held in Tianjin on August 14-15. It will discuss CFDA’s new regulations, market trends, corporation collaboration and opportunities in China. We look forward to seeing you in Tianjin.
Molecular diagnostics has emerged as the a rapidly growing industry in the world IVD market during the past 20 years. Its application in fast diagnosis of infectious disease, early diagnosis of oncology and newborn screening has been highly concerned by scientists and manufacturers.
Infectious disease testing and blood screening have driven the development of clinical molecular diagnostics. The rising morbidity rate of HIV and viral hepatitis indicates that China is facing a severe situation in prevention and control of infectious diseases. Meanwhile, the rising number of HIV patients together with the promotion of nucleic acid-based molecular diagnostics of blood screening have generated a huge market. Besides, benefiting from the economic development, healthcare improvement and the development of genechip and NGS technologies, companion diagnostics and personalized diagnostics of oncology, hereditary disease detection, pharmacogenomics and 4P(Preventive，Predictive，Personalized，Participatory) medical model have shown a strong trend of growth in the next decade.
Trends and Regulations
- CFDA’s Perspectives on Understanding “Regulations on Supervision and Management of Medical Devices”
- Global Molecular Diagnostics Market Report
- Industry Mergers and Acquisitions and Project Investments
PCR and Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Current Progress of Multiplex PCR Application to Clinical Assays
- HPV/HCV/HIV/TB Detection
- Molecular Microbial Diagnosis
- Nucleic Acid-Based Detection of Blood Screening
Biochip and Next-generation Screening (NGS)
- Microarray Application in Inherited Disease Detection
- Exome Sequencing VS. Whole Genome Sequencing
Companion Diagnostics and Individualized Therapy
- SNP’s Application in Personalized Medicine in Oncology
- Non-coding RNA in Early Diagnostics of Prostate Cancers
- Development of Cancer-targeted Drugs
For more information, please contact Ms. Jessica Quan at
Tel: 86 21 5155 0869
Fax: 86 21 5155 2421