Hosted by Dot Connector Business Consulting Services:
2nd Sustainable Business-Oriented CSR Summit 2014 in Shanghai will be held on April 21st-24th, 2014.
Welcome to the Sustainable Republic of CSR.
Web 2.0 has changed the level of transparency. Today, consumers seek, and are able, to find out the citizenship of an enterprise: whether it celebrates the right decisions on social, economical and environmental perspectives. Organizations that are regarded successful depend more and more on their ability to execute and perform their social responsibilities and product sustainability.
A recent statistics from CorporateRegister.com shows that 5,500 companies around the world issue sustainability reports, up from about 800 a decade ago. The number of publicly listed organizations who interested in acquiring the Dow Jones Sustainability indexes keeps rising.
Back to China, the Central Government has put more efforts on the implementation of CSR. In June 19th 2011, China’s SASAC released a ‘CSR Guide for State-owned Enterprises’ which clearly suggests the listed State-Owned Enterprises in China to release CSR reports on a regular basis, starting from 2012. Therefore, China no longer stays as the ‘world’s factory’. Instead, it has become a vital economic driving force and running on a sustainable journey to transform its economy growth patterns. Chinese central enterprises and world-class companies are on their way to improve and explore their unique management method of performance indicator in social responsibility and sustainability development.
Sustainable Business-oriented CSR Summit 2014 is committed to help you get deeper understanding of Social Media and Big Data Strategies over CSR projects. Key regulators, C-lever decision makers from MNCs and domestic companies. CSR experts, investors, senior representatives from NGOs, foundations and other industry stakeholders will gather in Shanghai from next April, aiming to explore and share their advanced methodologies on how big data simplifies sustainability cost scenarios, and how to use Social Media for better Corporate Social Responsibilities.
What’s New for 2014:
A GRI Certificate for the delegates who fully attend the workshop tutored by the Global Director for Sustainability of Total Eco Management-----Nicole Lawler from UK. With this UK-certificated documentation, you will be regarded as a Certificated author of CSR report for your Enterprise.
Honorable Speakers in 2014 （Confirming）
(The names of the distinguished speakers are listed in no particular order but according to alphabetical order)
- Bill Valentino; Professor; Beijing Normal University & Tsinghua University
- Brendan Jack; Head of Sustainability & Environment, Nakheel
- Bahar Gidwani, CEO of CSR, Hub and NY area Angel Investor
- David Tulauskas; Director, Public Policy, Asia Pacific Region; General Motors Corporation
- Dr Mark Watson; Head of Environmental Affairs; Cathay Pacific Airways,Hong Kong
- Dr.Ming Liao; Head of Marketing Analytics; Unilever
- Dr Yogendra Saxena; Chief Sustainability Officer; Tata Power
- Dr. Jianzhong Lu; Founder; China CSR Thought Laboratory
- Eric Li; Senior Director, Public Affairs and Marketing Service; Abbott China
- Jack Kuang; Head of CSR, Amway
- Johnny Browaeys; Solution Architect - China Growth Leader; Dupont
- Karen Guo; Sustainability Leader; Dow Chemical Asia Pacific
- Kevin Edmunds; energy, environment, sustainability,green building – strategy & implementation; Hong Kong & Asia
- Matthew Combs; Founder & CEO; YourCause
- Meng Liu; China Representative; United Nations Global Compact Office ( UNGC )
- Mike Fraser; Vice President of Development, Global Sustainability Services; Schneider Electric
- Nicole Lawler; Global Direct of Sustainability; Total Eco Management Ltd
- Oliver Yang; Previously as CSR and Government Relations Manager; The American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai
- Peter Beaudoin; Chief Executive Officer; World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) China
- Rolf Dietmar; Program Director of Sino-German Corporate Social Responsibility Project; Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Join us now, or leave your chance to boom in China.
Contact Person： (Ms.)Brook Wu TEL：+86 21 6607 5802 Email： email@example.com