- 产品设计发展和供应链数字化转型: 新冠疫情如何改变纺织服装行业？
大会主办方：上海希为 ECV International
联系人: Ciking Zhao
电话：+86 21 8026 0707-803
上海希为（ECV International）是亚洲领先的国际高端商业峰会及活动的主办和承办机构，拥有近 200位行业研究及活动策划、运营专家，每年在全球举办约40场高端国际峰会，涉及零售、汽车、纺织、鞋业、物联网、新科技等行业。
我们为超过半数的财富 2,000 强企业提供专业的商业会议及咨询服务，每年有超过 6,000 位来自戴姆勒、通用电气、阿迪达斯、可口可乐、阿里巴巴、ABB等跨国公司、专业机构及创新企业的决策人参加我们的会议和活动。我们的使命是通过提供专业服务帮助客户抓住发展机遇、迎接挑战、实现全球范围内的可持续发展，进而影响行业格局，引领行业未来
The 8th China & Asia Textile Forum Will be Held in Shanghai
COVID-19 pandemic has brought many challenges and huge impacts on China and even the global economic and social development. The textile and apparel industry has also been seriously affected under this new background. In order to avoid the concentration of people, many governments require stores to be closed, resulting in a 100% drop in turnover. The sudden coronavirus pandemic has caused an unprecedented huge impact on China's textile and apparel market demand.
At the same time, the epidemic has pushed the development of Southeast Asian textile and apparel to the “suspension key”. According to the analysis report "Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact on Global Trade" released by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, the global textile and apparel industry will therefore lose more than US $ 1.5 billion (approximately RMB 10.4 billion), based on export trade. The textile and apparel industry in Southeast Asia, which is supported, has been greatly affected. Due to the spread of the epidemic in Europe and the United States, many international clothing brands based in Southeast Asia have successively cancelled or postponed orders. According to data from the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam, orders for textiles and footwear in Vietnam will fall by approximately 70% year-on-year in April and May 2020; thousands of garment factories in Bangladesh have been cancelled, and data from the Bangladesh Garment Export Promotion Bureau show that In March, Bangladesh ’s apparel exports fell by more than 20% year-on-year; India ’s comprehensive blockade extended, causing the textile industry chain to almost stagnate; textile and garment production, exports and employment in countries such as Cambodia and Myanmar are generally facing pressure.
This summit is a closed-door meeting which will take place ONLINE and in-person. Join hands with 40+ industry experts to create an ideological feast for you through theme sharing, Q&A and group discussion. Participants will get market intelligence, case sharing and enterprise solutions from leading enterprises in the industry. This is not only a business training opportunity, but also serve as a platform for high-end people to help everyone seize the opportunity and negotiate and cooperate together.
- Now and Future: New Risks and Opportunities of China Textile and Apparel Industry amid-COVID-19
- Is Anti-globalization Coming Soon and How will it Affect the China Textile and Apparel Industry?
- The Future of US-China Trade: What Happens Now and What will They Go for Next?
- Under the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic, How will Chinese Apparel Companies Respond to the New Changes of Global Apparel Supply Chain?
- COVID-19’s Impact on the Global Textile and Apparel Supply Chain and How to View the Changing Role of China When Comes to the Unprecedented Crisis
- The Trend of Near Sourcing: How Might COVID-19 Affect Apparel Sourcing and Trade
- Making Fashion More Sustainable: How to Achieve Social and Environmental Sustainability in Apparel Sourcing under the Impact of COVID-19
- How will SEA Textile and Apparel Manufacturers Survive Amid-COVID-19 and Revive Post-COVID-19?
- Product Development and Supply Chain Digital Transformation: How will COVID-19 is Changing the Textile and Apparel Industry?
- Under the Ever-Changing Global Trade Environment, How to Mitigate Your Sourcing Costs and Make a Balanced Sourcing Strategy?
Summit time: Sep. 22, 2020
Venue: Shanghai, China
Organizer: ECV International
We will provide:
- Simultaneous interpretation device for 2-day conference
- Brochure, recording materials
- Two-day buffet lunch coupons, tea breaks and all refreshments provided by five-star hotels
More details, please visit our official website:
Tel: +86 21 8026 0707-803
About ECV International:
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, GE, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Alibaba, ABB, etc.
Our mission is to provide professional services to connect and inform the stakeholders who would be able to shape the industry landscape in the future and to create more value for our clientele through our efforts to help them seize opportunities, meet challenges and achieve sustainable development on a global basis.