“We have passed the tipping point in the video surveillance industry's adoption of cloud video, as businesses of all types and sizes have realized the advantages of a true cloud solution,” said Dean Drako, Founder and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks. “Resellers, business owners, and IT professionals understand Eagle Eye Networks smart cloud video surveillance, with appropriate privacy and cybersecurity protections, is making businesses more efficient and effective, and communities much safer.”
In addition to record revenue and growth in 2020 and Q1 2021, the company announced funding from venture capital firm Accel in Q4 2020, spurring additional investment in people, products, and the technology needed to transform the video surveillance industry.
- Secured a record number of new customers
- Earned nearly 100 percent customer retention
- Achieved customer support ratings higher than 95 percent
- Onboarded a record number of resellers to the Eagle Eye Networks Reseller Partner Program
- Expanded to a new manufacturing facility in the U.S.
- Achieved integration with more than 10,000 camera makes and models
- Delivered more choice to customers by adding more than two dozen AI technology integrations to our open platform and increasing platform partners by 50 percent year-over-year
- Hired developers, engineers, customer service, and sales and marketing professionals across the globe
ABOUT EAGLE EYE NETWORKS
Founded in 2012, Eagle Eye Networks, Inc., is number one in cloud video surveillance worldwide, addressing the needs of businesses, alarm companies, security integrators, cities, and individuals. Eagle Eye’s 100 percent cloud managed solutions provide cloud and on-premise recording, bank-level security and encryption, and broad analog and digital camera support – all accessed via the web or mobile applications. Businesses of all sizes and types utilize Eagle Eye solutions for operational optimization and security. All Eagle Eye products benefit from Eagle Eye’s developer friendly RESTful API platform and Big Data Video Framework ™, which allow for indexing, search, retrieval, and analysis of live and archived video. Eagle Eye’s open Video API has been widely adopted for integration in alarm monitoring, third party analytics, security dashboards, and point of sale system integrations.
Eagle Eye sells its products through authorized global resellers and installation partners. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, USA, Eagle Eye has offices in Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.een.com or call +1-512-473-0500 (US), +31 (0) 20 26 10 460 (EMEA) or +81-3-6868-5527 (JP).