- IP65 rated for protection against dust and water
- Drop tested (MIL-STD 810 G)
- Built to withstand a temperature range of -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)*
In addition to being so rugged, L Series analyzers offer advanced technology and connectivity features. The analyzers incorporate Olympus’ Axon™ technology, a breakthrough in XRF signal processing for stable results in any environment, and user-friendly features including:
- Optional Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity for fast decision making and easily accessible results
- Fleet management tools and a customizable user interface to help minimize operator training
- Intuitive interface and responsive touch screen, enabling users to spend more time interpreting results than operating the analyzer
Olympus’ L Series Vanta analyzers deliver the durability, power and ease of use Vanta analyzers are known for, in a cost-effective model.
Olympus Corporation operates in industrial, medical, and consumer markets, specializing in optics, electronics and precision engineering. Olympus is a leading manufacturer of innovative test and measurement solutions that are used in industrial and research applications ranging from aerospace, power generation, petrochemical, civil infrastructure, and automotive to consumer products.
For more information about Vanta handheld XRF analyzers and Olympus’ line of nondestructive testing products, contact a sales representative or visit www.olympus-ims.com.
*With optional fan. The fan assembly is IP54 rated. Operates continuously at 33 °C without the fan.
Olympus is a registered trademark, and Vanta and Axon are trademarks of Olympus Corporation.