The 3rd Myanmar Textile Summit 2019, organized by Shanghai ECV International, is going to be held on Oct. 30th - 31th, 2019, in Yangon, Myanmar.
Myanmar's textile industry is thousands of years old. It is a land rich in culture, and with abundant natural resources; situated in Southeast Asia having China, India, Bangladesh, Laos and Thailand as neighbours. The garment industry of Myanmar has a huge potential to contribute to national economic growth as a substantial employment giver, and attract foreign investment. Nevertheless, to achieve its full potential the garment industry needs to overcome some major challenges. Besides, with almost all economic sanctions being lifted and the new Investment Law coming into effect, Myanmar is set to sustain the high growth levels in its garment manufacturing industry. The government is actively seeking foreign investment, and with wage levels standing below those in competing ASEAN countries such as Vietnam and Cambodia, several large retailers have already entered the country. More buyers are expected to follow in the coming years, thereby confirming the emergence of Myanmar as a new competitor in Southeast Asia’s garment manufacturing industry.
Although the Myanmar textile industry has some of the above advantages, its development still faces many challenges, such as ever-changing global trade policy on Myanmar, rising energy prices and wages, competitive pressure on orders, port surcharges and freight charges…”How to overcome the risk and make the perfect strategy when the global trade environment has been in a changing state ” “What is the right strategy for apparel brands and textile manufacturers to grasp all advantages and overcome disadvantages? What is the latest information and government policies in the Myanmar textile and apparel market that we can leverage to better and faster respond to the challenges?” is going to be the main topics for us to discuss in this summit.
· Keynote Speech + Panel Discussion
- 2019 Myanmar Textile and Apparel Market: Trends, Analysis & Statistics
- Future Government Planning and New Initiatives on Textile and Apparel Industry in 2019: Opportunities with Emerging Challenges
- Updated Government Policy on Myanmar Textile and Apparel Industry
- Digitalization: How the Fashion Supply Chain in SEA Area will Change and Transform in the Future
- With Ever-Changing Global Trade Policy, What's Next in Textile and Apparel Sourcing?
- Case Study: How to Strengthen Relationships and Better Cooperate with Myanmar Garment Supplier as an European Buyer
- Why Transparency Matters in Apparel Supply Chain: How Apparel Brands Make the Practices in Real Business
- Best Exploration and Practice of Applying Digital Solutions to Apparel Production Development
- Following the Trend of Digital Transformation, How Textile and Apparel Companies Deepen the Application of Digital Technology in Garment Manufacturing
- Latest Perspective from Apparel Brand: The Importance and Impact of Digitalization on Apparel Sourcing
Who Should Attend:
- Sourcing/Purchasing Director
- Managing Director/General
- Director/ Manager For
- Business Unite
- Sales Director/ International
- Sales Manager
- Business Development
- Strategy Development Director
- Director for International
- Import/Export Manager
- Area Director/Manager
- R&D Director
- Technology Director
- Home Textile
- Manufacturer of textile
- Manufacturer of Chemicals
- Manufacturer of Textile
- Components of Textile
- Textile Chemicals
- Law Firm
- Myanmar Garment
- Manufacturers Association
- The Ministry of Commerce
- Ministry of National Planning
- and Economic Development of
- Tah Hsin Industrial
- VF Corporation
- Famoso Clothing
- CYT Industrial Limited
- Highway International (HK) Ltd
Tel：+86 21 8026 0707 Ext. 808
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
In addition to its own summit, ECV also carries out business activities to provide customers with comprehensive marketing services ranging from event planning, conference planning, creativity to execution, 3D animation, film and television production, and cultural performances. Event planning and event execution involve creative projects, site planning, material planning, process planning and other services. Guest invitations and media campaigns involved media invitations, guest invitations, press release development, advertising and other services.