A Timely Platform to Grasp New Offshore E&P Opportunities in MENA Countries
Dear Industry Peers,
Offshore MENA Congress 2019 aims to be a timely offshore event platform for global stakeholders to grasp new growth opportunities in MENA countries, by unveiling next wave of offshore bidding plans and rounds, update new awarded projects’ progress and future engagement opportunities, discuss implementation and E&P strategies for on-going projects, showcasing innovative and digital offshore technologies, together with unlimited opportunities for international peers to network with local governors, regulators, operators, and suppliers for future cooperation
Top 5 Reasons why you can’t miss
- The ONLY and Timeliest offshore Oil & Gas event to unveil next wave of offshore investment potentials in MENA region.
- Country Focus: Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Cyprus, Oman, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and more.
- First-hand Information about engagement opportunities in MENA new and on-going offshore project.
- Showcasing platform for innovative and digital offshore technologies.
- Best participant profile with local authorities, NOCs, IOCs, investors, drilling contractors, EPIC Contractors, oilfield service providers, FPSO owners, OSV owners, equipment vendors, professional service providers, etc.
Conference agenda at a glance
Part of Confirmed speakers
Mohamed Chafik Djebari, Algerian Ministry of Energy
Hany Shaker Hashem, Senior Petroleum Economist, EGPC
Dr. Mohamed Hamdy Mohamed Aly Abdou, Assistant General Manager, Alexandria Petroleum Company
Dr. Sayed Meckawy, Projects General Manager, East Zeit Petroleum Co.
Dr. Ehab Eid, Geology General Manager, Tharwa Petroleum Company
Ahmed Sultan, Petrophysics Department Manager, Tharwa Petroleum Company
Dr. Tamer Badwy, International Oil and Gas Expert, Pharaonic Petroleum Company
Patrick Allman-Ward, CEO, Dana Gas
Sherine Omar, Planning & Commercial Manager, BP
Dr. Sherif Mahmoud Elsayed Aboelgheit, Assistant General Manager Procurement Division, Enppi
Ahmed Essam El-Din Omar, Founder & CEO, Talento HR Consultancy
Laury Haytayan, MENA Director, Natural Resource Governance Institute
Prof. Tharwat Hassane, Professor of Petroleum Engineering, The British University in Egypt
Dr. Ahmed Abd El Fattah, Petroleum Expert & Consultant
Gina Cohen, Consultant, Author & University Lecturer
Vivien Miao | OceanFuture – Global Deepwater Series Conference | SZ&W Group
Tel: +86 21 5830 0710 ext 8098 | Mob: +86 185 2140 7816
LNG Western Africa Conference 2019