The 2nd Asia Smart Supply Chain& Logistics Summit 2019 by ECV International will be held on June 13th-14th in Singapore.
With enterprise digital transformation upon us, emerging technologies such as AI, block chain, IoT are enabling and accelerating the digital transformation of supply chains with the promise of greater customer-centricity, agility and efficiency gains.
However, the real challenge lies not in understanding what technologies are available, but rather on how organizations can successfully implement and integrate the technologies to drive intelligent supply chain for improved visibility and value creation.
The Asia Smart Supply Chain and Logistics Summit will share cases on how Asia’s supply chain leaders are developing their intelligent supply chain roadmap from such keypoints : End to End Synchronization, Real-Time Forecasting andPlanning, Control Tower 4.0, Intelligent Scheduling (Algorithm and Optimization), Intelligent Manufacturing Supply Chain, Warehouse Automation,etc.
The summit will focus on the hot topics as below
- End-to-End Supply Chain Connectivity and Integration
- Connecting to a Real-time Network-The First Step to Implement Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain
- Create Real Time Pull –Customer Demand Triggered Order and Forecast
- Establish End-to-end Transportation Visibility and Control Tower to Enhance Intelligent Logistics
- Algorithm for Short-term Supply Chain Scheduling in the Smart Factory Industry 4.0
- Panel Discussion: How to Speed Supply Chain Digital Transformation and Optimizes IT Investment
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Powered by IoT
- Bridge to Block chain: Redefine Manufacturing Processes and Support Digital Transformation
- Enhance the Visibility of Inventory in Healthcare Supply Chain with Advanced Technology
- Driving Digital Transformation with a Smarter, Connected WMS
- Cloud WMS Innovation for New Business Model
- Cainiao’s Intelligent Logistics Solution for SEA Market
- Making e-commerce Order Fulfillment Work in Today’s Direct-to-Consumer Market in Indonesia
- Block chain Driving Cross-Border Freight Visibility in Asia
- new technologies for a Connected, Smart Supply Chain: Logistics in the World of IIoT
More details, please visit our official website:
Contact Us：Florence Zhang (Ms)
ECV Retail Industry Related Events
The 4th China Supply Chain& Logistics Innovation Forum 2019, Shanghai
The 2nd Asia New Retail Forum 2019, Singapore
The 2nd China Luxury Retail Innovation Summit 2019, Shanghai
EMEA “Retail 2020” Summit, Dubai
China Travel Retail Summit 2018, Shanghai http://www.ecvinternational.com/event/en/TravelRetailInnovation
About ECV Retail Events
ECV Retail Industry has hosted series of summits for consecutive 6 years, topics involving Ecommerce, digital marketing, digital supply chain, new retail, luxury retail, etc. We served executives and decision-makers from Walmart, Starbucks, Alibaba, Tencent, JD.com, Haier and other Fortune 2,000 company. Our database of high-end retail customer resources accumulated about 100 thousand.
Our speakers and participants are from SEPHORA, SWAROVSKI, Secoo, JD.com, Tencent, MEISTERKREIS, Hugo Boss, etc. The accumulation of high-end worldwide retail customer resources is nearly 10,000 people. ECV retail industry summits are committed to providing high quality learning, communication and resource platform for decision makers from all over the world.
About ECV International
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, GE, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Alibaba, ABB, etc.