大会主办方：上海希为 ECV International
联系人: Ciking Zhao
电话：+86 21 8026 0707-803
上海希为（ECV International）是亚洲领先的国际高端商业峰会及活动的主办和承办机构，拥有近 200位行业研究及活动策划、运营专家，每年在全球举办约40场高端国际峰会，涉及零售、汽车、纺织、鞋业、物联网、新科技等行业。
我们为超过半数的财富 2,000 强企业提供专业的商业会议及咨询服务，每年有超过 6,000 位来自戴姆勒、通用电气、阿迪达斯、可口可乐、阿里巴巴、ABB等跨国公司、专业机构及创新企业的决策人参加我们的会议和活动。我们的使命是通过提供专业服务帮助客户抓住发展机遇、迎接挑战、实现全球范围内的可持续发展，进而影响行业格局，引领行业未来
Global Apparel Digital Transformation Summit Will be Held in Shanghai
The Covid-19 pandemic continues to have political and economic turmoil all over the world, affecting business and consumer activities. Against this backdrop, digital transformation has become crucial to enterprises for operational resilience. While digitally active companies have been able to play to their strengths, others are increasingly considering digitalization as a choice better now than late or never. And for the apparel industry, ranging from global retailers to apparel manufacturers, they are both investing in digital tools to streamline their supply chain for response the possible trade risks and uncertainties. Apparel industry is one of the most challenging fields, highly impacted by global economic uncertainty as well as distinct trends and industrial changes. In response to the pressure for growth and cost efficiency, many brands have started a series of initiatives to improve their speed to market and to implement sustainable innovation in their core product design, manufacturing and supply chain processes. Thus, digitalization is one of the most important way to complete these goals and accelerate speed to market-allowing for quicker response time to trends and shifts in the marketplace.
Under the new background, it’s really important for each company to quickly revisit the digitalization strategies for more business resilience. So, this summit will focus on the digital sourcing and digital supply chain innovation during COVID-19, digital manufacturing transformation and advanced technologies innovation, how the digitalization will make a great impact on the apparel industry amid COVID-19 and how to strengthen the implementation of their digital strategy post-COVID/when comes to the possible trade risks. The major international apparel brands, apparel manufacturers, excellent digital platform providers and technology innovators will be invited to share their insights and practices at this event to talk about the opportunities and challenges that brought by the digital wave.
This summit is a closed-door meeting which will take both ONLINE and in-person. Join hands with 40+ industry experts to create an ideological feast for you through theme sharing, Q&A and group discussion. Participants will get market intelligence, case sharing and enterprise solutions from leading enterprises in the industry. This is not only a business training opportunity, but also serve as a platform for high-end people to help everyone seize the opportunity and negotiate and cooperate together. looking forward to your participation.
- Current Situation and Prospect of Digital Transformation in Apparel Industry under the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Trends and Prospects: The Development of Global Fashion Industry and Customer Insights in the Digital Age
- The Power of Digital in Transforming and Revolutionizing the Apparel Sourcing and Supply Chain
- In the Digital Age, Best Practice and Exploration of Digital Supply Chain of an Apparel Brand
- Create an End-to-end Holistic Supply Chain, and Complete the Digital Transformation of Apparel Supply Chain
- From Manufacturing-Driven to Data-Driven, How to Achieve the Real Digital Production in Apparel Industry?
- Fashion Supply Chain in the Future, How to Make Full Use of Digital Power to Improve the Performance of Apparel Supply Chain during COVID-19
- A Digital Factory: How Technology is Transforming Apparel Manufacturing
- On-demand Manufacturing: How Will You Change from a Manufacturing Supplier to a Service Provider to Meet the Needs of Ever-changing Consumer?
- Panel Discussion：Opportunities and Challenges of Automation and AI in Apparel Production
- A New Level of Sustainability: How to Promote Transparency in the Apparel Industry by Using Blockchain Technology
- How Digital Twin Technology Transform the Apparel Production?
- Growing Your Business with Digital Textile Printing Solutions
Summit time: Sep. 23-24, 2020
Venue: Shanghai, China
Organizer: ECV International
We will provide:
- Simultaneous interpretation device for 2-day conference
- Brochure, recording materials
- Two-day buffet lunch coupons, tea breaks and all refreshments provided by five-star hotels
More details, please visit our official website:
Tel: +86 21 8026 0707-803
About ECV International:
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, GE, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Alibaba, ABB, etc.
Our mission is to provide professional services to connect and inform the stakeholders who would be able to shape the industry landscape in the future and to create more value for our clientele through our efforts to help them seize opportunities, meet challenges and achieve sustainable development on a global basis.