Since the entire globe is growing digitized and connected with the development and application of digital technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, and Internet of Things, it is easy to find that cyber attacks are continue to increase in frequency year over year, which just underscores that cybersecurity is of greater importance than it has ever been before.
Through the promulgation of the various cybersecurity related laws and regulations in China and in the world in recent years, we can see the importance of cybersecurity has already risen to the national strategic level. To organizations and businesses of all sizes across every industry, cybersecurity is also an inevitable hot topic. How to compliantly operate local and transnational business under strict cybersecurity supervision, establish an effective cybersecurity attack and defense mechanism, and ensure the security of digital assets, data, cloud, equipment, system and network is the top priority we need to pay attention to now.
This summit is a closed-door meeting which will take place both offline sharing and live streaming. Join hands with 300 attendees from government, finance, ICT, retail, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, automotive, internet technology and other high-risk industries of cybersecurity in China and global regions, to promote cross-regional and cross-industry cybersecurity exchanges and innovation. The topics of the keynote speech will cover cybersecurity law and compliance, cybersecurity automation, cloud computing security, data security, enterprise cybersecurity, the latest cybersecurity technology and preventive measures, and so on.
- Latest Updates on China Cybersecurity Law
- The Road to Regulatory Compliance for Cybersecurity
- How Enterprise Goes Though under the Changing Cybersecurity Environment in Current Digital World
- Supply Chain Risk Management and Attack Prevention
- Best Practices for Data Security in Internet Company
- How to Better Address Cybersecurity Pain Points in OT and IIoT Environments
- Cybersecurity Insurance Mitigates Losses from Cyber Incidents
- Cloud Security Management and Sensitive Data Protection in e-Health Age
- Achieving Automotive Enterprise Information Security: Practice and Innovation
- APP Personal Information Security and Privacy Protection Compliance Governance
- Data Cross-border Transmission and Privacy Security for Multinational Company
Time: Sep. 24-25, 2020
Venue: Shanghai, China
Organizer: ECV International
We will provide:
- Simultaneous interpretation device for 2-day conference
- Brochure, recording materials
- five-star buffet lunch coupons, tea breaks and all refreshments
More details, please visit our official website:
Tel: +86 21 8026 0707-803
About ECV International:
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, GE, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Alibaba, ABB, etc.
Our mission is to provide professional services to connect and inform the stakeholders who would be able to shape the industry landscape in the future and to create more value for our clientele through our efforts to help them seize opportunities, meet challenges and achieve sustainable development on a global basis.