Fifteen-plus years of industry leadership and customer success shape the new solutions, which combine analytics, SEM and visitor intelligence, along with services and consulting tailored to the needs of different industries
LAS VEGAS -- (BUSINESS WIRE) --
Webtrends, a global analytics leader with world-class data collection and analysis, today released customized technology and service solutions for eight vertical industries: technology, government, CPG, retail, financial services, media, entertainment and telecommunications.
The solutions maximize the value of Webtrends investments within these industries, combining expert consulting, industry-leading technology and support services tailored to the marketing optimization needs of each vertical.
"We bring to these solutions something that no other solution provider offers: 15+ years of enterprise analytics leadership and close partnerships with cornerstone customers in each of these industries," said Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, Webtrends vice president of marketing.
Webtrends new solutions provide the data-driven insight and expert guidance to help:
- Technology companies more efficiently channel diverse online audiences through their home page to the appropriate information and resources on their web properties.
- Federal and state government agencies improve online services for citizens while abiding by strict data privacy and security regulations.
- Financial services companies turn their web sites into a profit and lead generators - not just a less expensive channel for serving current customers.
- Telecommunications companies create holistic views of their customers across a multitude of marketing channels and services.
- CPG companies quantify the value of their online investments on web sites where they rarely sell any products or services.
- Retail web sites manage even the largest, most diverse product lines and coordinate their online and offline marketing, often on a global scale.
- Entertainment companies create online experiences that keep consumers engaged in their brands, even when they aren't visiting their theme parks, playing with their game systems or taking part in their primary entertainment offerings.
- Media companies increase page views and the length of time that readers/viewers spend on their web sites, while also providing advertisers access to the customer segments they are targeting.
"Webtrends is recognized as one of the most reputable solutions providers on the market," said Hiren Patel, Web Development Manager at The Daily News. "It was important for us to partner with a solution provider that would enable us to collect comprehensive insight into our customers' behaviors and extend our online initiatives with other technology solutions by providing a platform that is open and flexible."
Webtrends Open Exchange Extends Value of Marketing Investments
"These solutions embody Webtrends Open Exchange philosophy," Kaykas-Wolff said. "We approach every customer as a partner, and measure our success based on their success, along with our ability to extend this success to other customers with similar marketing optimization challenges."
In addition to the eight verticals served by the new solutions, Webtrends Open Exchange provides organizations in other industries access to marketing optimization technology and services that address their specific marketing challenges. These organizations can gain a deeper level of understanding about their customers through the streamlined integration of a diverse array of web site and other customer data across their key business systems. These data sources include Webtrends own marketing optimization technologies - from analytics to social media monitoring - to a broad range of complementary CRM, email marketing, content management and other offerings from industry-leading marketing service providers such as ForeSee, Teradata and ExactTarget.
About Webtrends Inc.
Webtrends is a trusted analytics advisor in the business of collecting, analyzing, delivering and ultimately transforming data into understanding. Webtrends delivers the industry's most recognized search engine marketing, visitor intelligence, and analytics solutions to enable companies to understand their customers, drive engagement, and enhance marketing and brand awareness. Thousands of global organizations, including Microsoft, Reuters, General Mills and Ticketmaster, have chosen Webtrends business solutions and client services expertise to optimize their customers' online experiences. Webtrends was the first web analytics company, founded over 15 years ago. For more information, visit: http://www.webtrends.com.
Webtrends is a registered trademark of Webtrends Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.